Sexuality and Relationship Classes for Ages 16+
Sexuality and Relationship Classes
Our Instructor, Jessica Wollen is a teacher and a certified Sexual Health Educator.
She has been providing education on a wide variety of topics to both typical and diverse learners throughout the Lower Mainland, in our school districts, and has presented at Professional Development Days to train Teachers, Education Assistants and Caregivers for over the past 20 years.
Jessica is known for her sense of humour and ability to stimulate much-needed conversation surrounding body-science, sexual health, and healthy relationships.
Online classes will start on Sunday, April 11th to July 11th, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please note there will be no classes on May 9th Mother’s Day and June 20th Father’s Day .
1) Self – Esteem, Self-Compassion
2) Healthy Relationship
4) How to be a good Friend, standing up for yourself
5) Who to date & Dating rules
6) When are we ready to date
7) Loving & Respecting ourselves can lead to meaningful & fun relationships with family, friends, and dates
8) Talk about attraction, crushes, and dating
9) Intimacy & Sex
10) Online and in public safety
11) How to find boyfriends & girlfriends
12) It’s ok not to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, and dealing with the jealousy of friends in relationships
Costs: LMDSS Member – $100.00 Non-Member – $150.00