LMDSS would like to welcome Raminder Kaur to our team and are pleased that she will be helping our families with all their behavioural needs.
Raminder has worked for the Surrey School District as an ABA support worker, as well as a Behaviour Consultant. She is a Behaviour Analyst, trained in Triple P Practitioner, Doctor of Philosophy Clinical Psychology, Master of Arts (Psychology), Bachelors of Arts (Honours in Psychology), Post graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, and NVCI Training.
Part 1 – Behavioural 5-week series
Date: Monday, April 12th to May 10, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual (Currently)
Cost: LMDSS Members – $90.00 / Non-Members -$125.00
Topics that will be covered are as follows:
- What is Applied Behaviour Analysis
- What is positive parenting
- Positive environment at home
- How to find a target behaviour
- How to measure it, different measuring methods depending upon the behaviour such as duration, frequency, ABC chart, etc.
- Managing misbehaviour and teaching them new skills
- Implementing daily routines
- Open discussions
Part 2 – In- Home One to One Behavioural Training 2.5 month series
This program runs for 2.5 months per family totally (10-weeks).
Each family will receive 1.5 hours once a week of training.
- Parents will be given full training on Triple P parenting program.
- Each family will be given a workbook, which is included in the price.
- This program requires parent participation.
Schedules and times will be set up after the initial meeting.
Cost: $1275.00 (Check with Raminder on funding options)