These are fun events for the whole family.
The Lower Mainland Down Syndrome Society is celebrating 30 years as a organization, and we would like to see EVERYONE come out to celebrate with us.
On June 23rd, 2019 we will be hosting a summer picnic at Campbell Valley Regional Park, in Langley, B.C. The event will start at 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. we will be having assorted games for both young and old, prizes,watermelon eating contest,photo booth,face painting,performance by the LMDSS dance class, barbecue,and so much more.
So send us an email and let us know you are coming.
Annual General Meeting
It’s that time of year again when LMDSS needs to host our Annual General Meeting.
This is a great way to learn what we have been up to as an organization, what’s new, and to hear from our membership on their ideas of what they would like to see in the future.
It is also a time that our members vote on new board members.
If you are interested in learning more about sitting on the LMDSS board, what positions are availalbe, please contact Theresa at 604-591-2722 ,or by email at email@example.com
The Annual General Meeting will be taking place on Sunday, June 23rd, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Campbell Valley Regional Park, in Langely, B.C. (Old Orchard Picnic Shelter Area).
World Down Syndrome Day
Please join us in celebrating World Down Syndrome Day.
Here are some great ideas on how you can join in on the celebrations.
- See below list of all the places across Canada that have joined us by lighting up in blue and yellow. Pick your favourites place, then go and take pictures and post them to our Facebook page.
- Wear yellow and Blue on March 21st.
- Contact LMDSS at firstname.lastname@example.org for free brochures so you can set them up in your office, school, etc.
- Make a donation through our website and change a life.
- Join us for a Family Bowling and Pub Night on March 19th at the Dell Lanes in Surrey. Details can be found under Fundraising.
- Climb on board and light up in blue and yellow. Let us know that you will be joining us so we can add your company name to our list of places who are lighting up.
- Order some of our yummy LMDSS designer Ribbon Cookies with a special message on each package to hand out to co-workers, classmates,family, and friends. Call the LMDSS office to place your order.
BC Place – 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver
Canada Place – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
Fountain at Laforge Lake – 1205 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Jack Poole Plaza Couldon -1075 Canada Place, Vancouver
Pinetree Way at City Hall – Intersection of Lougheed Hwy and Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Sky train Guideway Pillars– Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Telus World of Science – 1455 Quebec Street, Vancouver
Vancouver City Hall – 453 West 12th, Vancouver, B.C.
Calgary Tower – 101-9th Ave, Calgary, AB
Prince Edward Island