These are fun events for the whole family.
World Down Syndrome Day
Please join us in celebrating World Down Syndrome Day.
Here are some great ideas on how you can join in on the celebrations.
- See below list of all the places across Canada that have joined us by lighting up in blue and yellow. Pick your favourites place, then go and take pictures and post them to our Facebook page.
- Wear yellow and Blue on March 21st.
- Contact LMDSS at firstname.lastname@example.org for free brochures so you can set them up in your office, school, etc.
- Make a donation through our website and change a life.
- Join us for a Family Bowling and Pub Night on March 19th at the Dell Lanes in Surrey. Details can be found under Fundraising.
- Climb on board and light up in blue and yellow. Let us know that you will be joining us so we can add your company name to our list of places who are lighting up.
- Order some of our yummy LMDSS designer Ribbon Cookies with a special message on each package to hand out to co-workers, classmates,family, and friends. Call the LMDSS office to place your order.
BC Place – 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver
Canada Place – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
Fountain at Laforge Lake – 1205 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Jack Poole Plaza Couldon -1075 Canada Place, Vancouver
Pinetree Way at City Hall – Intersection of Lougheed Hwy and Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Sky train Guideway Pillars– Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Telus World of Science – 1455 Quebec Street, Vancouver
Vancouver City Hall – 453 West 12th, Vancouver, B.C.
Calgary Tower – 101-9th Ave, Calgary, AB
Prince Edward Island