World Down Syndrome Day
Please join us in celebrating World Down Syndrome Day.
Here are some great ideas on how you can join in on the celebrations.
- See below list of all the places across Canada that have joined us by lighting up in blue and yellow. Pick your favorite place, then go and take pictures and post them to our Facebook page.
- Wear yellow and Blue on March 21st.
- Contact LMDSS at firstname.lastname@example.org for free brochures so you can set them up in your office, school, etc.
- Make a donation through our website at www.lmdss.com and change a life.
- Join us for or annual Charity Family Bowling Night on March 24th at the Dell Lanes in Surrey. Details can be found under our fundraising section.
- Climb on board and light up in blue and yellow. Let us know that you will be joining us so we can add your company name to our list of places who are lighting up.
Thank you everyone for your kind support, and for helping to spread awareness for individuals with Down Syndrome.
BC Legislature – 501 Belleville Street, Victoria
BC Place – 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver
Canada Place – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
Fitzsimmons Creek Bridge -Whistler, BC
Fountain at Laforge Lake – 1205 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Jack Poole Plaza Couldon -1075 Canada Place, Vancouver
Pinetree Way at City Hall – Intersection of Lougheed Hwy and Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Sky train Guideway Pillars– Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Telus World of Science – 1455 Quebec Street, Vancouver
Vancouver City Hall – 453 West 12th, Vancouver, B.C.
Royal BC Museum – 675 Belleville Street, Victoria, B.C.
City of Langford – City Fountain at Goldstream Avenue
Rogers Arena – 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, B.C.
Calgary Tower – 101-9th Ave, Calgary, AB
Niagara Falls– 6650 Niagara parkway (river rd) Ontario
CN Tower – 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Ontario
Prince Edward Island
1)District of Central Saanich
2)Municipality of Whistler
3)City of Burnaby
4)City of Vancouver
5)City of Surrey
6)The Province of British Columbia
7) District of Highlands
8) District of Sooke
Social Media Posts:
Town of Sidney – Social Media Posts