SUPPORT, OPPORTUNITIES AND SMILES!
Welcome to the Lower Mainland Down Syndrome Society. There are so many opportunities available for individuals with Down Syndrome. We aim to shine a light on them all.
what we do
- Support parents and families
- Educate our community (replace stigmas with eduaction, and understanding!)
- Network with other organizations and individuals
- Lobby for appropriate educational, vocational, and social opportunities
- Provide high quality programs, and services
we are here for you
Whether you need a form, some advice, or even just a friendly ear, the Lower Mainland Down Syndrome Society is here for you, your family, and your child.
2019 Membership Renewals
Have you renewed your membership?
Follow the link under Contact Us for the membership form.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
* Renew Your Membership for your chance to win!
Starting February 1st through to February 28th anyone who renews their membership, or becomes a new member,or has previously paid for 2019 will all automatically be entered into the draw to win:
* $100 to their favourite family restaurant or take the cash!
* $100 to the movies or take the cash!
Membership forms and payment must be received at the LMDSS office by March 1st to be entered into the draw.
The draw will take place at the Family Bowling and Pub Night event on March 19th, 2019.
Calendar Of Events