NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Dear LMDSS members and interested professionals.
This is an official announcement of the Annual General Meeting, which will be happening on June 25th, 2017 at Fleetwood Park, in Surrey, from 1pm-1:30pm.
From April to June 23rd our office will be taking nomination requests from interested parties who would like to put their names forward for the following board of directors positions.
Vice President / Director
Once we receive your name, we will then send you a nomination package for you to complete, and return before May 24 th, 2017.
If you have any further questions, please contact Theresa at the LMDSS head office.
Volunteer With Us!
We Love Volunteers
Whether you want to volunteer for a few hours or for a long-term commitment, every donation of time means the world to us.
If you’re interested in helping out, contact us.
See a list of our programs below – we currently need volunteers for the programs listed below in BOLD.
- Youth Group Coordinator (ages 11 & 18)
- Adult Group Coordinator (19 & up)
- Childcare Attendances
- Summer Camp
- Kid’s Group (ages 6 to 10)
- After School Group
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Applications
- Outreach Parents
- Social Committee
- Event Planning
- Office Help
- Newsletter Writer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteer Public Relations Coordinator
- Kid’s Sport Club (6 to 12)
- Youth Sport Club (13 & up)
- Parent Networking Groups
- Library Assistant Coordinators
- Special Projects
- Educational Programs (Reading, Writing, Math, Computer)
- Consulting Services
- Speech, Behaviour, OT, and PT
- Fine Arts Program
- Special Events
- Board of Directors(Directors)